Who We Are
Why Work with Us?
EMKF Consulting© is the most comprehensive source for answers regarding emergency medical care in Kenya. With knowledge and expertise gathered working exclusively on understanding emergency medical care in Kenya, our team and strategic partners will work with you to find tailormade efficient and effective emergency medical care solutions. We are the experts in the field of emergency medical care in Kenya.
- The State of Emergency Care in Kenya
- An Analysis of the Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine in Public Emergency Departments in Kenya
- Major incidents in Kenya: the case for emergency services development and training
- Westgate Shootings: An Emergency Department Approach to a Mass-Casualty Incident
- Community-Based Perceptions of Emergency Care in Kenya
- Assessment of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Training Curricula in Kenya
Emergency Department [ED] Solutions
With years of experience advising and guiding our partners in both the public and private sectors across a diverse range of geographic, socio-economic, and cultural settings, we understand the complexities of adapting evidence-based emergency medical care best practices to local circumstances in order to optimize emergency department outcomes.
Our consulting solutions include:
- ED Operations Improvement
- Emergency Medical Care Education
- ED Nursing
- ED Informatics Solutions
- ED Facility Design and Layout
- ED Cost Reduction Solutions
- ED Leadership
- Disaster Planning
- ED Assessments
Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
As the importance of delivering high-quality emergency medical care at affordable costs increases, leaders must examine the entire patient care process, including pre-hospital care.
Our project team will analyze every step of the pre-hospital process and implement best practices in relation to:
- Developing comprehensive medical control programs;
- Assessing pre-hospital systems and procedures;
- Developing CME programs for paramedics and EMTs.
Despite the increased frequency of major disasters in Kenya, our healthcare systems remain unprepared to handle mass casualties from an emergency medical care standpoint. This under preparedness often leads to an inadequate allocation of resources to meet the emergency medical care challenges of a disaster. The key to a successful mass casualty plan is ensuring that every member of your emergency medical care system is properly trained and responsive in a disaster scenario.
Our team can help you: