Reasons to download and use these Emergency Care Algorithms
- They allow us to build in adherence to any known literature support (evidence-based).
- They help conserve resources by standardizing care orders and resource use. This means they save money!
- They reduce confusion. Nurses do not have to guess what cares are necessarily based on the specific provider.
- They reduce errors for the same reason. All patients receive a similar regimen, so potential errors are more easily recognized.
- They promote team building, particularly when the protocol components involve several different services within the hospital.
- They teach a consistent, workable approach. This is especially important to trainees. When they graduate, they are familiar with a single, evidence-based approach that will work for them in their practice.
Buy & Donate
Emergency medicine is a field of practice based on the knowledge and skills required for the prevention, diagnosis and management of acute and urgent aspects of illness and injury affecting patients of all age groups with a full spectrum of episodic undifferentiated physical and behavioural disorders (IFEM) - WATCH VIDEO
STEMI Intubation EKG Resuscitation Research Pharmacology RSI Chest Pain Education Emergency Obstetrics Resus Paediatrics NSTEMI BLS Antibiotics Trauma Guidelines Fluid Resuscitation Stroke Sepsis CPR ACLS Emergency Care ACS Emergency Medicine Pneumothorax Evidence Based Medicine ECG Fractures Emergency Radiology